Intermodal Transportation Hub Study for Central Oklahoma
The major goal of the Intermodal Transportation Hub Study for Central Oklahoma was to recommend the best location and provide a conceptual layout for an intermodal transportation hub that would serve the Oklahoma City metropolitan area.
ACOG served as the sponsor and coordinating entity for the study. Other funding/study sponsors include the Central Oklahoma Transportation and Parking Authority (COTPA), the city of Oklahoma City and the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT). The Intermodal Hub Study Advisory Committee also included the cities of Edmond, Midwest City, Norman and Yukon; the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber; railroad representatives; and downtown and transit advocacy organizations.
Final Hub Study Documents
- Final Central Oklahoma Intermodal Hub Study Report (30 MB PDF)
- Final Central Oklahoma Intermodal Hub Study Appendix (8 MB PDF)
Hub Study Meeting Files
- Powerpoint Presentation (in PDF), delivered at June 16, 2011 public meeting.
- Powerpoint Presentation (PDF) delivered at May 5, 2011 public meeting.
- Hub Study Advisory Committee minutes from 12/9/2010 meeting (PDF)
- Powerpoint Presentation Delivered at 1/20/2011 public meeting. This is a 44-page PDF file
- Map of 10 prospective hub sites, plus recommendations (from 1/20/2011 meeting). This is a four-page PDF file.
The third (and final) Intermodal Transportation Hub Study for Central Oklahoma public meeting was held on June 16, 2011. The videos are long, and are housed on ACOGOK's YouTube Channel. There are nine total videos, in chronilogical order (uploaded on June 20, 2011).
Contact and Comment Information
Email questions and comments to: email@example.com
Find the Association of Central Oklahoma Governments on Facebook and post on our wall.We are also on Twitter: @acogok