Sign Up To Attend: 2018 ACOG Board Orientation Session March 29
Board members of the Association of Central Oklahoma Governments (ACOG); ACOG’s Intermodal Transportation Policy Committee (ITPC); 9-1-1 ACOG; the Garber-Wellington Association Policy Committee and other local, elected officials and area city managers are invited to attend ACOG Orientation, 10 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., Thursday, March 29.
Among the staff briefings will be presentations on the following:
- Overview of ACOG: History and Mission
- 9-1-1 ACOG
- Transportation and Planning Services including BPAC, APTAC, ITTC, ITPC, Air Quality, Clean Cities and more
- Finance and Administration
- Public Relations, Public Affairs, Public Involvement
- Community and Economic Development
- Water Resources
A lite lunch will be served. Space is limited to 50. Please keep in mind the orientation sessions are for local, elected officials only including cities, towns and counties in Central Oklahoma. ACOG has also extended the invitation to city managers in the Central Oklahoma region.
We look forward to educating our directors and local officials about the role ACOG plays in Central Oklahoma.
For more information, contact John M. Sharp, Deput Director / Division Director, Transportation & Planning Services, (405) 234-2264.