Summertime has arrived and there’s plenty of fun activities available for an outdoor adventure in Central Oklahoma.
ACOG is excited to announce the kickoff of #ChargerChaseOK – a scavenger hunt designed to help current and aspiring electric vehicle drivers locate EV charging stations in Central Oklahoma. Increased adoption of EVs is part of ACOG’s strategy to improve air quality and to foster economic and energy security for fleets and consumers. Oklahoma has the most public EV DC Fast charging stations per capita in the country and has been rated the number one state to own an electric vehicle by Yourmechanic.com. There are now seventy-three EV charging stations open or coming soon to the OKC Metro.
Here’s how to play:
- Download your #ChargerChaseOK Scavenger Hunt List
- Drive your Electric Vehicle (EV) to three different locations on the Scavenger Hunt List
- Take a picture of you and your EV, just your EV, or your group with their EVs at the locations
- Post the pictures to either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and use the hashtag #ChargerChaseOK and tag @ACOGOK. Tag the location if possible. Pictures must be posted in your “feed” for it to count
- One picture at each of the three or more Scavenger Hunt locations will count toward winning a prize
Prizes: First prize – Level 2 EV Charger; other prizes included multiple gift cards provided by local, Central Oklahoma businesses.
Charger Chase begins May 18 and ends June 7 at Noon. Winners will be announced June 9.
Air Quality & Clean Cities Manager
Public Information Director