GRANT WRITING & ADMINSTRATION: A VITAL SERVICE TO THE ACOG REGION
Communities and organizations in Central Oklahoma can enlist ACOG to assist them in attaining needed funding for infrastructure, arts and culture, workforce development, tourism, social services, and more.
The ACOG Community & Economic Development team is experienced and equipped to write and/or administer grants from state and federal agencies, non-profit organizations, and major foundations.
Grant preparation and administration services are available to both ACOG members and other organizations, with various fee structures.
ACOG will offer this service through a contractual agreement with a local government or organization. ACOG will perform the following tasks:
- Prepare grant applications and supporting documents to ensure compliance with funding requirements
- Develop timelines and strategy to ensure timely submission of application
- Structure workflow and execute plan for grant application
- Locate, collect, research, identify and analyze data as set forth in the grant application guidelines
- Provide research, if needed
- Develop language for grant narrative and data
- Prepare supplemental documents required for grant application submission
- Coordinate a review of the grant application with Applicant and respond to proposed changes (limited to one preliminary draft review and one final draft review)
- Produce complete grant application to ensure timely submission
ACOG will manage awarded grants for a recipient (local government or organization) through a contractual agreement with the grantee.
The fees charged for competitive grant administration will be based on the total grant funds awarded to the grantee. Percentage charged will range between 5% to 8% as determined by the size of the grant award and by required agency grant administration fee caps and prerequisites. ACOG will charge a service fee that will be included in the award recipient’s approved grant administration budget.
GRANT PREPARATION FEE STRUCTURE
State & Federal Agencies: 4% of total grant monies requested, with the following exceptions:
- U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA): $250
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA): $1,500
- Non-Profits/Foundations: $75/hour
These new fees will be incorporated into the ACOG Fees for Service Schedule that is approved as part of each annual budget.
GRANT ADMINISTRATION FEE STRUCTURE
The fees charged for competitive grant administration will be based on the total grant funds awarded to the grantee. Percentage charged will range between 3% to 8% as determined by the size of the grant award and by required agency grant administration fee caps. ACOG’s service fee will be included in the award recipient’s approved grant administration budget.
ACOG will be reimbursed by the grantee on a periodic basis subject to billing as follows:
- 30% due upon initial release of funds to grantee
- 30% at mid-point of scheduled grant administration timeframe
- 30% at completion of project
- 10% due after final preparation and submission of close-out documents
These fees will be incorporated into the ACOG Fees for Service Schedule that is approved as part of each annual budget.
Community & Economic Development Team
Sign Up for Funding News
Connect with ACOG to receive EDA funding opportunities & planning resources delivered to your inbox.