The Most Cost Effective Approach to Permitting, Licensing & Plan Review
My Government Online (MGO) is an automated suite of software applications created by Government for Government.
MGO was created by the South Central Planning & Development Commission (SCPDC) of Louisiana, an Economic Development District (EDD), in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
Their member governments regionalized the permit process which enabled SCPDC to create an automated suite of software applications that has grown into a multi-state offering.
MGO software provides local governments the opportunity to achieve their evolving goals at a low cost with no upfront fees.
- Created by Government for Government (No RFP Required)
- Zero Up-Front Costs & Setup Fees
- Free 24/7 Tech Support
- No Extra Charge for Software Update
- MGO is offered as Software As A Service (SAAS) & gives users the advantage of accessing the software via the Internet, instead of dealing with complex software and hardware management
- Unlimited user accounts
- Framework groups contain thousands of features and customization options
- MGO has been implemented by hundreds of municipalities in 18 states
MGO Permits & Licensing
- Special tools to alert user to current task needing completion in the work flow
- Ability to automatically close the project once all criteria is met
- Integration with GIS to automatically populate data on user forms & send customizable alerts
- Feed data directly into your GIS systems
MGO Planning & Zoning
- Review Submitted Documents Digitally
- Display Customized List of Projects Online
- Track Developer Bonds & Ensure Project Completion Before Bond Expiration
- Subdivision Plat Review Across Multiple Department Workflows
MGO Solution Center
- Manage Issues Online
- Mobile Field Inspection
- Track Any Data
- Customized Reports & Dashboards
MGO Customer Portal
- Apply for Permits
- Request Help with an Issue & Submit Photos
- Search for Available Grants & Loan Programs
- View Applications
ACOG is the Oklahoma Representative for MGO and the State Liaison for SCPDC.
Watch How MGO WorksView the Video that Fits Your City's Needs!
Great for City Managers, Finance, IT and any other department interested in learning about how MGO can provide one solution to manage many different aspects of city and county government. (59 minutes)
An in-depth look into each MGO module (Permits & Licensing, Solution Center and Planning and Zoning). Learn about MGO’s cost effective module pricing and zero up front cost and setup fees. (1 hour, 2 minutes)
Learn how your citizens can apply for permits and licenses online with MGO. The Digital Plan Review option allows multiple users and departments to review documents simultaneously. (1 hour, 40 minutes)
This segment is beneficial for Public Works, Code Enforcement and Fleet Maintenance departments. Discover how MGO streamlines Work Orders and uses GIS functionality to create a tool that improves productivity. (48 minutes)
Need More Information?
If you would like more information about how MGO can help your municipality, please fill out the contact form.