- This event has passed.
DEADLINE: ACOG CLEAN AIR GRANTS PUBLIC SECTOR FLEETS
November 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
PUBLIC SECTOR FLEET GRANTS
This grant funding supports fleet conversions to clean fuel technologies to include light duty, medium duty and heavy-duty alternative fuel vehicles, hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles, and alternative fuel vehicle refueling infrastructure.
Entities that are eligible for Congestion Mitigation Air Quality (CMAQ) funds include:
- Oklahoma City Area Regional Transportation Study (OCARTS) Transportation Management Area local government entities (OCARTS map)
- OCARTS member public transit fleets
- Public trusts & public authorities that provide essential services to OCARTS member entities
- Public colleges & universities
- Oklahoma Career Tech System Technology Centers
- Public School Districts in the OCARTS area
Please note the following guidelines for this round of funding and other documents required for applications submittal:
For your convenience, download all the documents in a ZIP file.
Applications must be submitted using ACOG’s online applications system.
For questions, please contact Angela Hankins, Special Projects Planner, at 405.234.2264.